- On September 11, Guangdong formed a supply rationing corporation (Ltd). In the face of the decoupling between China and the United States, the food crisis, and the crisis of governance, the CCP chose to restart the planned economy in order to maintain its dictatorship privileges and disregard the interests of the people.
- The Education Bureau restricted public officials in the education system by confiscating their passports and permits from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Inspite of that a typhoon hit Xunke County in Heilongjiang on September 12, 2020, there was still fake news of a great leap in the corn harvest.
- Pay attention to Inner Mongolia: The Chinese Communist Party forced implementation to replace Mongolian with Chinese in some of subject teaching at primary and middle schools, which is an intensified push for ethnic assimilation and strengthened control of the CCP’s leadship. A group of Mongolian middle school students escaped from campus in Jirigalang Town, Kezuohou Banner, Tongliao City, Inner Mongolia on September 11, 2020.
- (9/14) Our scientist Yan Li-Meng has created tsunami-like ramifications in the world.I heard from our friends in China, that the interview (Uncovering the Truth with Rudy Giuliani and Dr. Maria Ryan, 9/13) has triggered massive responses in China and left the CCP terribly scared. The CCP hacked the website that published Dr. Yan’s report as soon as it was released.