- On September 12, the Chinese Communist Party’s official media announced that the satellite launch failed again. Since the beginning of this year, the CCP’s satellite and rocket launches have repeatedly failed.
- After the terrorist attack on 9/11, the latest issue of Time Magazine again adopted a dark front cover to alert the public. The CCP virus has taken nearly 200K lives in the US.
- Three typhoons occurred in Northeast China within two weeks. It was a critical period for growth of corn and rice. After the typhoon passed, some crops fell in large areas, and rice production in the main granary of Northeast China got severely reduced.
- On September 11, a suspected mass food poisoning incident occurred in a primary school in Fuchuan County, Guangxi Province. Many students vomitted collectively after lunch and the local hospital was overcrowded with these children suffering from food-positioning.
- (Loose Women, 9/11) (Dr. Li-meng Yan) The genome sequence is like our human fingerprint, so based on this you can recognize, identify this thing. So I use the evidence (that) exists in the genome sequence of SARS-COVID-2 to tell people why this is from the lab in Communist China, why they are the only one who made it.