VOG Video News
- To appease the people, the CCP’s media made a rare acknowledgement that the Three Gorges Dam was deformed and shifted in position.
- UK suspends extradition treaty with Hong Kong ‘immediately and indefinitely’
- -Japan will start paying its companies to move factories out of China as the Abe government looks to secure supply chains and reduce dependence on manufacturing in the mainland. Bloomberg’s James Mayger reports on “Bloomberg Markets: Asia.”
- -Sri Lanka wants its ‘debt trap’ Hambantota port back
- Hambantota Port, which is close to the main East West shipping lane of the Indian Ocean has been expanding its activities to boost revenues.
- -China is reportedly considering retaliating against Nokia and Ericsson if the EU follows the U.S. and Britain’s ban on Huawei from their 5G networks.