Date: May 24 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: Where is the rice bowl of 1.4 billion Chinese? The “dynamic” data will tell you.
Personal view and notes: In this article, the CCP has listed a number of data, showing that China has enough food and people don’t have to worry about food shortages.
2. CCP News: Thugs blocked roads, set fires and attacked citizens; Hong Kong police have arrested more than 180 people.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the protesters in Hong Kong are terrorists and National Security Law must be passed to maintain Hong Kong’s security.
3. CCP News: Retake Taiwan with military forces! Government work report releases three major terrorist signals.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that it’s time to consider retaking Taiwan by military means.
4. CCP News: Xu Qiliang, Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission, talks about the draft involving Hong Kong: very necessary and significant.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the military forces of CCP support the National Security Law in Hong Kong.
5. CCP News: Stop it, anti-China politicians! China’s national security and Hong Kong affairs must not allow outside forces to intervene.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that all foreign politicians who do not agree with the new Hong Kong Security Law are anti-Chinese, and they do not want the Chinese people to be safe.
6. CCP News: Local heavy rain strikes again!
Personal view and notes: Due to the recent heavy rain, the entire city of Guangzhou was flooded. Everyone in this city suffered huge losses. However, there are only a few news, and the government does not even mention how it will help the people there. According to the photo, the city’s water depth is around 1.6 meters/5.3 feet. The CCP never really cares about the lives of the Chinese people.
7. CCP News: Is it China’s fault? A subversive change in the attitude of the United States towards China – Hu Xijin responded
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that it’s all because the U.S. wants to suppress China and doesn’t want China to develop. It also says that the U.S. government’s actions are anti-Chinese, and they just want to control China.
8. CCP News: Wang Yanyi, the youngest female senior national cadre in the country and the director of the Wuhan Virus Institute, responded to the virus conspiracy theory.
Personal view and notes: In order to shirk its responsibility, the Chinese government has been trying to find various “excuses” to “prove” that the virus did not come from the Wuhan Virus Laboratory.
Since the outbreak of the virus, the Communist Party of China is not trying to eliminate the outbreak, but to cover up the outbreak, cover up the source of the virus, to prevent any exploration of the source of the outbreak research and investigation.
However, it is impossible for the CCP to cover up, because many well-known facts make it difficult for the CCP authorities to evade.
- RaTG13 – the Undeniable Evidence That the Wuhan Coronavirus Is Man-Made
- China will admit coronavirus coming from its P4 lab
- Wuhan P4 Laboratory – A Part of Pandora’s Box
- Expose of Wuhan’s P4 Biosafety (Virus) Laboratory – Addendum
- Persecuted AIDS scientist exposes Fauci’s corruption and link to Wuhan Lab