Date: May 07 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: Why does Guangdong Humen Bridge still vibrate? Is it safe? When is it open to traffic?
Personal view and notes: The Humen Bridge has been shaking for many days. The maximum amplitude is about 40 cm. However, the CCP is still saying that it is very safe and everything is under control.
2. CCP News: “China’s experience is of great significance”.
Personal view and notes: CCP is using overseas propaganda to say that the CCP government has always put the people’s lives and health in the first place, and has adopted the most comprehensive, strict, and thorough prevention and control measures, which not only spares no effort to protect the safety and health of the Chinese people, but also actively contributes to the world ’s public health contribution.
3. CCP News: U.S. politicians lie too much about outbreak against China, Hua Chunying, once again, fight back for ten minutes.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that American politicians are lying and should be ashamed of what they say. The United States has always wanted to suppress China.
CCP always make conflicts between US and Chinese people.
4. CCP News: Former U.S. Ambassador in China: Now speaking fair to China “will be beheaded”.
Personal view and notes: It quoted from US Daily Wire saying that Trump administration is like Hitler, everyone has to lie and cannot say a good word for China.
5. CCP News: A man buried his 79-year-old mother alive.
Personal view and notes: Tragedy happens to Chinese every day. A family is too poor to survive, and his mother agreed that her son can bury her alive. The problem is that we do not know how many tragedies occur every day due to the censorship system of CCP. As far as I know, many elderly people choose to commit suicide simply because they do not want to spend their children’s money on their expensive medical expenses.
6. CCP News: Russian media: China’s push for digital currency has multiple meanings.
Personal views and notes: The CCP continues to promote digital currency. In this article, it says that CCP digital currency will maximize the promotion of the RMB to highlight the status of the Chinese economy in the world process and will replace the US SWIFT and CHIPS systems.
7. CCP News: The national spring sowing progress is faster than in previous years, the planting of early rice has been completed, the food stock is more stable, the vegetable basket is more abundant.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that there won’t be food crisis in China and people do not need to hoard.
8. CCP News: Why did China’s exports increase sharply in April?
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that with the resumption of domestic production continues to advance, the recovery of domestic supply and demand will help to restore the international supply chain. At present, China’s foreign trade development is increasingly resilient and competitive, and imports and exports with countries and regions along the “Belt and Road” (such as ASEAN) will continue to lead the growth of foreign trade.
9. CCP News: People’s Daily: May I ask American politicians, do old people have the right to live?
The People’s Daily is the largest newspaper group in China.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the US government “cannot save” the elderly because of “lack of funds”; so “giving up to save the elderly” reflects the true logic of the so-called “human rights” advertised by US capitalism: the most important human right is not the right to choose life and death, but the right to make money?