Time: March 21, 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
- As racist attacks on Asians are spreading fast, US police encourage Chinese to buy guns to prevent riots.
2. The governor of New York called on the US government to learn from China, who has built dozens of hospitals in just a few months.
3. A Chinese who lives in US complained about the bad medical services she experienced. She said she didn’t receive any phone call from anyone for her child’s fever after 8 hours of waiting.
4. The overnight RMB-US dollar exchange rate broke through 7.1, hitting a 12-year low. Yesterday, the offshore RMB exchange rate rose sharply. Can the “hurricane” pressure on the US dollar be eased? What is the medium-term trend of the RMB exchange rate? How does the attractiveness of RMB assets manifest itself?
Note: There are too many reasons show that RMB assets will become more attractive than US-dollar.
5. The pandemic won’t change the trend of China’s long-term economic development.
6. Many countries in Europe thank China for its assistance. Expert: China is lifesaver, but US doesn’t care about us.
7. If there is a war between China and Taiwan, US won’t have the ability to protect Taiwan.
8. Well-known Italian expert: Coronavirus may have been in Italy before the outbreak in China.
Note: It tries to show the world that the Coronavirus may not be originated from China but other country.